"How much does the TBG Day Pack 2.0 hold?" We receive this question all the time. Don’t be fooled by its slim, compact design, because the short answer is A LOT.
In order to demonstrate just how much our Day Pack can hold we packed out our Day Pack 2.0 with the following:
(1) Baby bottle
(1) Burp cloth / small blanket
(1) Change of clothes
(1) Large wipes pack
(1) Small first-aid kit
(1) Cell phone
(1) Cell phone charger and cord
(1) iPad Mini
(1) Sippy Cup
(1) Yeti Mug
(1) Changing Mat
All Day Packs come with a removable 2.5L Hydration Bladder. Removing the bladder provides you with an additional full length pocket. The back panel also has a small pocket that's perfect for hiding smaller items.
A few notes when the time comes for your personal pack out:
- Our pack out demo could’ve easily fit extra items like baby powder and lotion.
- Free up even more space in your own bag by reducing the number of diapers.
- Use the MOLLE webbing to attach carabineers, keys, kid toys, pacifiers etc.
- Our modular design allows for easy expansion with accessories like the Wipe Pouch, Bottle Pouch and Dump Pouch which can free up the main pocket.