"How much does the TBG diaper bag hold?" We receive this question all the time. Don’t be fooled by its slim, compact design, because the short answer is A LOT.
In order to demonstrate just how much our diaper bag can hold we packed out 'The Deuce' 2.0 with the following:(12) Diapers
(1) Baby bottle
(1) Kid toy
(1) Burp cloth / small blanket
(1) Change of clothes
(1) Large wipes pack
(1) Small first-aid kit
(1) GoPro / Camera
(1) Cell phone
(1) Cell phone charger
(1) Molle bottle pouch to hold sippy cup or water bottle
(1) Changing Mat
A few notes when the time comes for your personal pack out:
- Our pack out demo could’ve easily fit extra items like baby powder and lotion.
- Free up even more space in your own bag by reducing the number of diapers.
- Our set up included a Bottle Pouch and Dump Pouch. Purchase these items via a combo set to save a few extra bucks.
- Need even more storage space? Our modular design allows for easy expansion with accessories like the Wipe Pouch, which can free up the front pocket.