May 17, 2016 1 min read
To properly attach MOLLE pouch:
1. Choose desired attachment point on diaper bag or backpack.
2. Align horizontal webbing of both pouch and bag. Stagger horizontal alignment.
3. Insert pouch attachment strap behinds bag's loophole. Alternate back to weave behind webbing on pouch.
4. Continue weaving, alternating between pouch webbing and bag webbing until pouch is secured along its entire length.
5. Secure snap closure upon completion.
This system is secure and stable when accurately attached.
Do not simply place pouch attaching strap through bag webbing without alternating, interlocking weave. Pouches will not be secured to bag if attached in this manner.
If you have any additional questions about attaching your MOLLE acccessories to your Tactical Baby Gear please do not hesitate to contact us.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 16, 2021 6 min read
November 04, 2021 3 min read
June 29, 2021 5 min read